Thursday, May 31, 2012

Misc. January & February Pictures

Here are a few random pictures of other happenings in January and February.  I'm flying through, hoping to catch up on this blog . . . someday!  I'll only be three months behind now!

On January 18th, James and I took the girls to see Disney on Ice.  I got free tickets through Bargain Believer again.  They even got Mickey ears in the freebie bag I was given!

Cousins -- Leah, Emily, Joy & Savannah
At the end of January, Shawn & Luke enjoyed another Suns game.  The tickets were compliments of InfusionSoft, Shawn's company.  Luke goes down and shoots free throws after the game.  He didn't make it this time, but made the shot in May!  They give out McDonald's coupons for free food and that's all he got, even when he made it.  I thought they should at least give him two.  Not many kids make the shot!

Enjoying a Phoenix Suns basketball game.
 For Valentine's Day, I made heart French toast for breakfast.

French toast is a favorite breakfast, with plenty of powdered sugar on top!
Then, we had reservations at Chick-fil-A for table service on Valentine's Day.  We decided we like the boring old self serve option better since you don't have to wait.  The rose was nice, though.

Luke, Leah, Joy dressed in pinks and reds for Valentine's Day.
We wore our reds, too.
Shawn went to a fund raising breakfast at the Hilton in Mesa on February 25th.  He is a big Ron Paul supporter and really enjoyed himself.

Shawn & Ron Paul, presidential candidate.

We made a last minute decision to get rid of the palm tree in our front yard.  It was getting too tall for Shawn to trim.  We didn't want the added expense of maintaining it, when we didn't particularly like it.  Surprisingly, the kids were attached to it.  They were sad that they couldn't try to climb on it from the mailbox anymore and ??  I'm not really sure what they loved about it, but we even had a couple tears shed over the whole thing.  I told them to take a picture of it.  So, here it is, in our memory forever!

The beloved palm tree.
Finally . . . . 
Oreo & Snowflake continue to be loved and photographed often.

No comments:

Post a Comment